Header Ads

The doctor and the sick son

A doctor entered the hospital in a hurry after being called for urgent surgery. He answered

the call did, he changed his clothes and went directly to the surgery block. Found the child

Father walking down the hall waiting for the doctor. Seeing him, the father shouted:

"Why did you take all this time to come? Do not you know that my son's life is in danger?

Do you have any sense of responsibility?

The doctor smiled and said,

"Sorry, I was not at the hospital and I came as fast as I could after receiving the call ......

And now, I wish you were cool so I could do my job "

"What if your son was in this room right now?" "Would you calm down?" "If your own son

die now what will U do? "the father said angrily

The doctor smiled again and replied, "I will say what Job said in the Holy Book." From the dust on us

and to the dust we return, blessed be the name of God. "Doctors can not prolong lives.

intercede for your son, we will do our best for the grace of God. "


"Giving advice when it does not concern us is so easy," the father murmured.

The surgery took a few hours after which the doctor came out happy,

"Thank God! Your son is saved!" And without waiting the response of the father continued

the way you run. "If you have any questions, ask the nurse!"

"Why are you so arrogant? I could not wait a few minutes to ask about my son's condition."

The father said when he saw the nurse minutes after the doctor left.

The nurse replied, tears fell on her face: "Your son died yesterday in a car accident, he

was at the funeral when we called him for his son's surgery. And now that he saved his son

life, ran to finish his son's funeral. "

Moral: Never judge anyone ... because you never know what their life is like and what they are going to do.

through"

No comments